Bank Account number: 69 1090 1870 0000 0001 5032 4816
Data for foreign transfers:
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is “Fundacja Małgosia Braunek Bądź” with its registered office at ul. Husarii 32, in Warsaw (02-951), phone: 571-207-720, e-mail address: email@example.com (“Foundation”).
- Your personal data will be processed in order to register for events organized by the Foundation and for marketing purposes (newsletter), in the case of people who have agreed to receive the newsletter, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR and will not be shared with other entities.
- Data of persons registered for events organized by the Foundation will be deleted immediately after the end of the event, but not later than 6 months after the end of the calendar year in which such an event took place. The processing of personal data for marketing purposes (newsletter) will continue until the objection is raised.
- You have the right to access your data and rectify, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object, request the cessation of processing and transfer of data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goal, i.e. registration for events organized by the Foundation and receiving the newsletter. If the data is not provided, it will not be possible to achieve the goal, i.e. registration for an event organized by the Foundation or receiving the newsletter.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. Recipients of the data will only be institutions authorized by law.
- The data provided by you will not be profiled.
- The personal data administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.